Via Piemonte, 16 – 20030 Senago, Italia
Tel: +39 02 94435401
Cemp International GmbH
Dr. Atzinger-Strasse 5 94036 Passau – Germania
Tel: +49 (0) 8519662320
14 Rue de Cours Neuves, ZA de la Peupleraie 77135 Pontcarré – Francia
Tel: +33 (0) 164668736
Job Title: Design Engineer Associate
Regal Segment: Industrial
Job Reports direct to: Technology Manager
Location: CEMP – Italy
Regal Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors and controls, power generation products and power
transmission products serving customers throughout the world. We create a better tomorrow by developing and responsibly
producing energy-efficient products and systems. At the end of fiscal 2019, Regal generated about $3.3B in sales and employed
approximately 21,000 employees worldwide. The company sells its products directly to OEMs, distributors, and end-users. Regal
Beloit Corporation is a Wisconsin corporation with common stock listed on The New York Stock Exchange beginning in 1976. Regal’s
common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Regal was founded in 1955 and is
headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Regal is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ancestry, national origin, marital status,
citizenship status (unless required by the applicable law or government contract), disability or protected veteran status or any other
status or characteristic protected by law. Regal is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
CEMP is searching for a young talented Design Engineer Associate to join the Technology Team while bringing in innovation, passion
to win, proactivity and strong technical competences to positively impact CEMP growth strategy.
- Management and improvement of all electrical design activities for new products and customized requests.
- Ensuring the compliance of each electrical design with flameproof requirements (temperature) and energy saving (minimum efficiency level).
- Being the reference point for all electrical open-points from the customer perspective sharing new strategies aligned with the Company vision and mission.
- Collaboration with IT and implementation of new solutions in terms of data management (nameplates, data for documentation, data factory test).
- Development or improvement of a new calculation tool by replacing existing tools with more appropriate and innovative ones.
- Leadership of the lab room restructuring project.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineer.
- At least 1-year experience in the design of asynchronous motors with FEM analysis or equivalent calculation tools.
- Passion about electromagnetic phenomena.
- Experience on electric motors market (design, testing assembling).
- Ability to create or develop calculation tools.
Travel: Yes (if necessary)
Language: Italian, English, German (preferred)
CEMP is searching for a young talent professional to be hired within Customer Service department.
The ideal candidate is a good mix of customer service management abilities and technical expertise thanks to his/her engineering academic background.
The main responsabilities of this role are the effective management of the customers assigned and the design and planning of technical documentation related to the products CEMP is selling.
The candidate will be responsible for the entire workflow (direct contacts with customers, offers and orders management).
The Sales Engineer will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and will be responsible of his own professional interface with the Area Manager finding out the best way to manage all the priorities and activities shared by the other colleagues.
A strong customer-oriented and detailed-oriented approach are mandatory for this role.
Accuracy, organisational and planning skills, strong interpersonal skills will describe the perfect match with our existing hiring need.
As CEMP is an high-technical work-environment, the ideal candidate will be involved in a structured and multidisciplinary training plan during his first months with us.
- Customer management activities (both national and international);
- Offer planning and management;
- Orders management till the shipping phase;
- Build strong relationship with other corporate departments;
- Design of technical documents for the whole customers existing in his own portfolio;
- Actively support the Technical Sales Manager in the technical specifications analysis with the relative definitions of deviations & remarks.
- Team-builder oriented;
- Good priority management;
- Excellent Excel knowledge;
- Good knowledge of advanced ERP systems (Oracle is preferred);
- Basic knowledge of rotating electrical machines in the Oil & Gas market;
- Experience in customer service activities (preferred);
- Good knowledge of Italian and English;
- Engineering background.
Inviare candidatura a email@example.com