Via Piemonte, 16 – 20030 Senago, Italia
Tel: +39 02 94435401
Cemp International GmbH
Dr. Atzinger-Strasse 5 94036 Passau – Germania
Tel: +49 (0) 8519662320
14 Rue de Cours Neuves, ZA de la Peupleraie 77135 Pontcarré – Francia
Tel: +33 (0) 164668736
CEMP is searching for a young talent professional to be hired within Customer Service department.
The ideal candidate is a good mix of customer service management abilities and technical expertise thanks to his/her engineering academic background.
The main responsabilities of this role are the effective management of the customers assigned and the design and planning of technical documentation related to the products CEMP is selling.
The candidate will be responsible for the entire workflow (direct contacts with customers, offers and orders management).
The Sales Engineer will report directly to the Customer Service Supervisor and will be responsible of his own professional interface with the Area Manager finding out the best way to manage all the priorities and activities shared by the other colleagues.
A strong customer-oriented and detailed-oriented approach are mandatory for this role.
Accuracy, organisational and planning skills, strong interpersonal skills will describe the perfect match with our existing hiring need.
As CEMP is an high-technical work-environment, the ideal candidate will be involved in a structured and multidisciplinary training plan during his first months with us.
- Customer management activities (both national and international);
- Offer planning and management;
- Orders management till the shipping phase;
- Build strong relationship with other corporate departments;
- Design of technical documents for the whole customers existing in his own portfolio;
- Actively support the Technical Sales Manager in the technical specifications analysis with the relative definitions of deviations & remarks.
- Team-builder oriented;
- Good priority management;
- Excellent Excel knowledge;
- Good knowledge of advanced ERP systems (Oracle is preferred);
- Basic knowledge of rotating electrical machines in the Oil & Gas market;
- Experience in customer service activities (preferred);
- Good knowledge of Italian and English;
- Engineering background.
Inviare candidatura a email@example.com